Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving - people to see

Our Thanksgiving trip was truly a whirlwind.  Since we were going to be on the west coast, we attempted to see as many people as possible.  While we accomplished that, I think we all got home wishing we could have spent more time with everyone!

Some of the fabulous people we got to spend our Thanksgiving weekend with:
The Norman side of the family - adults version.  
Top row:  Micheal/Uncle Mick, Scott, Alan/Grandpa Grumpy, Teri/Grandma Cookie, Mikel Ann, Bruce
Bottom: me, Mandy/Aunt Mandy, Aunt Shonny (Scott's aunt)

The Norman side of the family - kids version
Maryn (8), Charlie (2.5), Zach (almost 6), Bryn (10), and Miranda (15)

The Neudecks and the Willards - adults version.
Brien, Scott, Sarah, & me

The Neudecks and the Willards - kids version.
Charlie (this is how he smiles for the camera now... why????), Aiden (10), Ava (6), & Zach

The Oregon Willard/Cox family and us
top: Tim, Kristin/Aunt Poopdeloo, Scott, me
bottom: Liam (7), Charlie, Zach

Not pictured, but I wish they were:  Lauren, who made us the most amazing turkey, smashed sweet potatoes, salad, and pies, and then didn't even get to enjoy them!  The entire James family - I'm still kicking myself for not pulling my camera out of my bag while our children ran wild.  Aislyn - who we got to see but somehow managed to avoid being in any pictures.  And Ian/Uncle Ian, who missed out on the family pictures, but will appear in others as I post more about our adventures...

No comments: