Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charming Charlie videos

There's a new store here in Woodbury called Charming Charlie's. I like the name. I know it's not very modest, but what can I say - I think my baby is charming! :)

Grandma Cookie requested some more video of Charlie crawling (if you were actually requesting video of Charlie tormenting Zach with his new mobility... I don't have that yet. This video was taken in the relative peace while Zach was at school this morning.). He does eventually crawl in this video, with his own special style, but first he just sits there and acts charming.

The second half of the video is for my good friend Melissa. When Zach was a baby, she gave him a little stuffed lion. Zach has always been neutral about stuffed animals - he does "puppet shows" with them occasionally, but he's never been the kid whose bed has to be piled with all of his favorite animals. When we realized how much Charlie loves to pull hair, I remembered this lion, with his big mane, and rescued him from Zach's bin for Charlie. And a love affair began...

No comments: