Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A story of a hoarder

This morning Charlie ate his breakfast, played for about 20 minutes, and then was loaded in the car to take Zach to school. We came home and he went down for his nap. He napped for about 90 minutes, and then I brought him downstairs and laid him down to change his diaper. He opened his mouth to laugh or something, and I saw... part of an orange tucked into his cheek.

This was about 2.5 hours after he ate breakfast!!! How do you sleep with a chunk of orange in your mouth??? And he wouldn't even let me fish it out - apparently it was still good!

2 comments:

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

Oh man, that's gross!

Mandy said...

Maryn did that once! She ate a muffin. We went to get pictures taken and she still had it in her mouth. I tried to fish it out. She wouldn't let me but I held her down and fished something out. I realized later that she still had some of it in there! I have no idea why.