Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter and more

Yes, we celebrated Easter last weekend. In fact, we also celebrated Charlie's and my mom's birthdays too. I'm just a little late getting the pictures ready...


^ Opening gifts from G&G Klicka... check out Charlie's new ride!


^ I don't have many pictures of Charlie crying, so I had to take this one.


^Still not so sure about the hat, but he's sure he likes cake.


^ Cake. Yum.


^ Decorating cookies & eggs


^ Don't ask me. Maybe an Easter egg pirate?


^ The Easter bunny hid baskets for the boys, but I was too busy watching the hunt to remember to take pictures. Charlie's basket was not in that cabinet, I know that much. And that Zach loved his chocolate bunny.


^ Easter afternoon some friends came over for an egg hunt - Zach is off to the races.




^Teamwork with Kasey; Charlie found an egg!



^Sylvia & her hunt helper (sherpa?)



^ I think the conversation went like this: 1st picture - this prickly stuff does not feel good. I know, but if you lift up your leg it helps. How long do you think they're going to let us sit here? 2nd picture - can you please stop laughing and come and rescue us???



^Much happier on a blanket. :)



^ We were fortunate to finally have a nice day, so it was time for everyone's favorite Easter tradition: t-ball! Can you tell how much Zach has been longing for spring??



^We closed our holiday with several serenades from Kasey, complete with Beyonce-like attitude. What a way to end a great weekend. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!

No comments: