Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our August vacation - a short rewind

Ha - I fooled you!  But I promise, this is the last post about our adventures with Scott's family in August.  As I mentioned, there were several outings that Charlie didn't participate in, which often meant I didn't either.  Fortunately, Mandy got lots of good shots of those outings, plus some of the ones when I was there!

At a neighborhood park one afternoon... you'll see Maryn petting Koskie in one of the pictures.  She was absolutely adorable with him - she very badly wants a dog.  So much that she was willing to pick up his dog poop for us!  :)

There are lots and lots (and lots) of pictures of everyone at the Mall - two full days of riding the rides results in a lot of funny pictures.  I tried to include just a few...
^ These two are from a little kids ride, as you can probably tell from the fact that Charlie is in one of the cars.  But it's very fun - it whips you around the corners; quite a surprise for those (like Bryn) who aren't expecting it!

And I just included one here, but there are at least 5 pictures of Zach and Maryn walking through the mall holding hands.  Awww.

Alan trusted a stranger with Mandy's camera - so a group shot with almost all of us!  (Poor Scott was at work.)

The night before we all loaded up our cars and headed for MT, Grandpa treated the group to a Twin's game!  Thanks Grandpa!

Whew.  I think that's it for this year's adventures with the MT Willards!!!

No comments: