Friday, August 1, 2008

Where did that come from??

I know this is only one of many many times that I will say "where did he get that from?" when Zach does something goofy, but I just had to run and get the camera and now share this one:

I was filing my nails yesterday afternoon (yes, while eating bon-bons), so Zach decided his toys weren't as interesting and came over to get the nail file. After I was done I handed it to him, and asked him what he was going to do with it. He looked at it for a moment, and then sat down and...



started "filing" his toenails!!! He was saying something too, which I eventually interpreted as "tootsies". I honestly have no idea where he got this from - I don't think I've ever filed my own toenails! Perhaps Daddy has been teaching him how...

1 comment:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

How hilarious! What a silly boy! You'll have to put that in his graduation slide show!