Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brothers

Take a nap or review and edit pictures so I can update the blog? Those seem to be my choices these days; guess which is winning? Charlie and I had a pretty good night last night, so I thought I'd include some of the pictures of both our boys over the last week.

Many people have asked if Charlie looks like Zach. I've never been good at the whole "he has your eyes and my chin" thing; so I won't give you a detailed analysis of their comparative features. In my opinion, they look similar but not the same. In other words - they look like brothers. What do you think?

^ Zach and Charlie, both less than 1 week old (Charlie sporting his now-gone newborn rash)


^ First meeting - Zach insisted we unswaddle Charlie so he could see all of him.


^ a kiss from big brother; Zach examining Charlie's fingers


^ More kisses; Dr. Seuss with with dad


^ Showing Charlie his cars; no idea what that face is about!


^Snuggling...

1 comment:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

Love the pictures! It looks like everyone is adjusting! Keep the pictures coming!