Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter family pictures

We had a wonderful Easter weekend, and I took waaay too many pictures. So as I slowly sort through and edit them, I thought I'd start with some of my favorites: the family pictures we took Easter morning before heading out to brunch. Considering we used the timer and tripod to get all 4+ of us, I'm pretty happy with the result:

^ We aren't usually the type of people to dress our dog, but I couldn't resist.

^ Check out my good-looking guys... at least one of them has a nice smile for the camera. :)

^ A more natural look. After he patiently (for a 3 year old, anyway) posed for a few of these shots, he requested one with his cars too, which is perhaps his most natural look.

1 comment:

Liz said...

FANTASTIC family photo! I can't believe that even Koskie is looking at the camera... Bravo!