Monday, September 6, 2010

Drinking Horse Mountain

Our second hike was to the top of Drinking Horse Mountain. While it was a little shorter (1.2 miles each way) and slightly less steep than the first, it seemed longer and harder! Perhaps it was because it was more exposed to the sun and therefore hotter. Or maybe it just seemed longer becuase we heard more complaining from the kids - I think the novelty of hiking wore off!


The view from the top was spectacular, although I could have done without the kids from the YMCA camp. :) I didn't take too many pictures since Scott was golfing and therefore I was toting Charlie (another reason why the hike seemed harder to me - 13 extra pounds makes a difference!).

1 comment:

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

Holy Pictures! I am way behind on my blog maintenance! I can't believe how big Charlie looks in these pictures, crazy what a month will do! Hope to see you all soon.