Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Babble growl

I am quite behind in updating the blog with Zach's recent birthday activities, including two grandparents visits, but I can't stop laughing at Charlie's latest, so I thought you might enjoy it too.

My parents were here this weekend to watch the boys for us (did we say thank you enough???) while we curled in a very fun bonspiel. We were gone quite a bit - in fact we never even saw Charlie on Saturday, which was a first for me! So when I woke up Sunday morning and heard a voice, I was quite surprised when I realized it was Charlie. He had begun babbling a bit more that week, finding the "ga ga ga" and "da da da" sounds, and was really starting to repeat them. But this voice was quite a bit louder than I was used to... and sounded more like a growl!

Check it out - Charlie's 3-pack a day voice (if you can tune out Zach in the background):

1 comment:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable! I love how he looks at and interacts with Zach! So fun to see!