Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Really random

I thought about trying to categorize and organize all of these photos and thoughts, but then I just gave up.

One day I gave Charlie a spoon to see what would happen. I was quite surprised at the results:


Take a picture of me too mom!


This is what our lunches often look like, although not always with color-coded M&Ms:


Charlie has been doing this:

Don't ask me, I don't know why. Then Zach had to get into the act:

And then he did this, and asked me to take a picture:

Yep, this is what happens at our house all day, in case you were wondering.

Zach has been giving us a preview of what it will be like to have teenaged boys. From approximately 6 to 8 pm, he eats constantly. Everything and anything. It's truly amazing. This is what he looked like one night after such a binge:


Notice the tie-dyed underwear. He created these last summer at his cousin Maryn's birthday party. He likes tie-dye, so much that when I showed him Princess/Duchess Kate's wedding dress, and asked if he thought it was beautiful, his response was: it would have been better if she tie-dyed it.




Awww. A sleeping baby with his butt in the air. Who doesn't love that??

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

Tie dyed wedding dress. LOL :)

You have the cutest kids.

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

I love these pictures! The one of Zach after eating is hilarious...such a guy! :) I can't wait to see you all in person in July!