Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flowers of the Cape

We had a fantastic vacation out east, and I am full of stories to tell and pictures to show.  But the idea of starting at the beginning is just too much.  I am planning to create a photo book of this trip, with most of my pictures and ones from our friend Zac too.  Between curling, boat rides, Harvard, Fenway, the beach, the vineyard, and Paul Revere, it just feels like too much for the blog!  So instead of my usual details in chronological order, I'll just try to give you a feel for the trip, with whatever feels right at that moment.  And at this particular moment, I am loving memories of the flowers out on the Cape and Martha's Vineyard...


Where I come from, the hydrangeas are pretty much white.  Not good enough for the Vineyard!

And just so much charm...

No comments: