Sunday, October 21, 2012

A fall celbration

Are you tired of seeing me misspell celebration?  Sorry; anytime our friends Adam and Jamie host, it's automatically a "celbration." We're never going to let Adam forget about that typo!

Anyway, about a week ago our friends hosted what is becoming a tradition - a fall/Halloween party, complete with pumpkin carving, a piñata, too much yummy food, and a movie experience for the kids.  While the weather was uncooperative (rain for the first time in months!), we managed to have a good time, as we always do!
Zach actually did some of his own carving this year,
although I still ended up pulling out most of the "guts."

Piñata-bashing always goes in size order, starting, of course, with the littlest ones.  Violet sat this one out, but Toby is steady enough on his feet now to give it a shot!
It's also becoming a tradition that Sidney is the one to get the treats outs!
The kids table... gotta fuel up before the movie projector starts!
As a side note... I had to laugh that our friends misinterpreted the headline of my last post.  The idea of having a third child is SO FAR off my radar that it never occurred to me that I was implying our little family was expanding!  So to avoid any misunderstanding, we are very content with our family of four!

No comments: