Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's not just me

I'm delighted to report it's not just me! Others are having problems uploading images to their blogs too. I finally got an error that was helpful (as opposed to "internet explorer cannot display this page"), so I was able to find others with similar errors out on the blogger user group forum. That's the good news. The not so good news is that they haven't fixed it yet - but I should be happy they are working on it. I guess that's as much as you can ask for when using a free service.

In Zach news, I've noticed lately that he's definitely confused when it comes to pronouns - particularly "me" vs "you". He has been saying "snuggle you?" and "carry you" - and he clearly does not mean he wants to carry one of us. But it was really obvious the other day when we were playing our new game - he runs from the kitchen into the living room and crashes into me as I sit on the floor - he kept saying "knock me!". You try explaining to a toddler how personal pronouns work - it isn't easy!

I also may have found the cable that I need to download video - yahoo. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but maybe once this issue with uploading photos is fixed, I'll be able to do video too! With all the chattering Zach is doing these days, we need to get it on video. Especially him "reading" his books and singing, which he does all the time these days.

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Checking in. Still love reading your blog even without the pics. Love your reports of Zach's talking. Sarah, for the longest time, always said "I wan' carry you". Smile :) What a thought.