Monday, December 8, 2008

Wicked bed head

Think you wake up with bad hair? Check this out!


I had been planning to take Zach in for a haircut today anyway, and after trying to comb this rats nest out, I made an appointment fast! Now he looks about a year older...


Our brown-eyed boy

I realized I forgot to mention in my last post what the girls do while the guys are drinking themselves silly at the 12 Beers of Xmas. In the past, Liz, the hostess with the absolute mostest, has organized a tasting of the 12 truffles of Xmas at a local coffee/dessert shop after a dinner outing. And that is harder than you might think, even though we divided the truffles up! Liz mixed things up this year; the plan was for a long, relaxing dinner at a very nice restaurant. When we arrived we found special menus indicating that our first course was dessert! I admit it threw me for a minute, but I managed to recover and happily ate my s'mores ice cream before my meal. I recommend you implement the dessert-first plan at least once in your life!

So a big thanks to Liz and Zac for another great party - we're already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Aaron & Jen said...

Crazy bed head! It reminded me of a fun song I heard Mon a.m. Here's the chorus...

"My hair had a party last night,
It musta got into a terrible fight,
Cause when my head hit the pillow it was lookin' all right,
My hair had a party last night.

My hair had a party last night,
When I lay down everything was all right,
It started out friendly but there must have been a fight,
My hair had a party last night."