Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chatter

I’ve been trying to remember to write down some of the things Zach says that make us laugh… here are a few I captured:

Daddy – do you want to look at my eyebrows?
- riding along in the car, apparently trying to entertain himself and us by making his eyebrows “quirk” the way his dad can.

Blow away wind!
- Perhaps this is obvious… Zach is not a big fan of wind, which means he hasn’t enjoyed our weather the last few weeks.

Mama - my nose is running!
- From his crib, a blatant effort effort to get me to come and get him out, despite the fact that he'd napped for about 30 minutes. He's well aware I’ve been trying to get him to stop wiping his nose on his sleeve/hand/blanket/stuffed animals…

Mama – you don’t sit down when you go potty, you stand up like Daddy does!
- No explanation needed.

Grandpa, you kicked the ball and hit the fireplace. That’s a bad idea!
- Quoting daddy to grandpa

This car matches my shirt!
- While playing with matchbox cars, shortly after I tried to convince him that red shoes with an orange shirt wasn’t a good idea.

Mama, you can take me out and put me down, and then I’ll hold your hand and walk downstairs to see my grandma!!
- this morning in his crib; then, after I told him grandma and grandpa had to go home…
But I want them to stay at my house just a little bit more!

1 comment:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

Zach, you are too too cute! We can't wait to see you in Portland!