Monday, May 25, 2009

Lawson's Legacy

One week ago was the 6th annual Lawson's Legacy ~ a Heart to Remember golf event (http://lawsonslegacy.org/default.aspx). Lawson's Legacy is a charity benefitting Children's Hospital; created by our friends Kara and Mike in memory of their son Lawson. So every year I look forward to the opportunity to not only support a great cause, but to also get out on the golf course with some friends - the only time of the year I ever golf 18 holes (it's a scramble). We had an absolutely gorgeous day, so I toted along my camera to take some pictures on what is truly a beautiful golf course...


Our (ahem) last place team; Sean providing background music for Melissa's putt

Pam avoiding the water; my *textbook* swing


Goofy putting for prizes

Ladies who golf; the Reagans canoodling... newlyweds! :)

Oh, and we started the morning off with a visit to the Kray household, since we hadn't see little Katelyn in a few months. Look at those eyes!!

1 comment:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

Look at you golfing! You go girl! I'm impressed! :) You all look like pros!