Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Imagination

I just had to post this video I shot today. Generally when we pull the video camera out, Zach stops whatever he is doing, but today I managed to sneak the camera onto the counter without him noticing.

I was making dinner, so Zach climbed up on his stool with some of his favorite toys of late (a Little People giraffe and three people from his GeoTrax set). Throw in a little tupperware container, and apparently that was all he needed to get his imagination going. He's been doing this lately - lots of funny conversations between his toys, and always with the goofy high voice!

2 comments:

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

So cute to catch those times when they don't know. I think it's so interesting to hear what they are saying. :)

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

ha! This made me laugh out loud at my desk-so cute!