Thursday, July 1, 2010

A photo shoot with Charlie

Our little guy is changing every day. He was 10 weeks old last Saturday, and to my delight, he's starting to establish more of a sleeping pattern: these days he goes to bed between 8 and 9, and doesn't wake up until around the 3:00 hour. And then he sleeps until at least 7, sometimes as late as 8. I never really know exactly when he wakes up, since he's pretty content to lay in his crib and talk to himself and wave his arms and legs around for a while.

On Wednesdays Zach goes to the "summer adventures" program at a local school. He's gone for most of the day, so I do my best to take advantage of having some one-on-one time with Charlie those days (instead of running errands and cleaning my house). As any mom of two knows, you always feel guilty that you're not giving either kid enough attention, so Wednesdays are my opportunity to focus on Charlie.

This last Wednesday, Charlie was so very happy to be laying on the floor testing his muscles, I got out the camera and we had an impromptu photo shoot. I took over 100 pictures, and really had a hard time picking my favorites...

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

He has gorgeous eyes, and these are beautiful photos!

Sarah, Brien, Aiden and Ava said...

Oh my goodness, Charlie! You're a heartbreaker! Can't wait to see you soon!