Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday moment on video

As you know, we have endless pictures of Zach since I am always more likely to grab my camera than the video camera. So fortunately my dad, who I think we'll start calling "Scorcese," had his video camera rolling most of Zach's birthday weekend. He also takes the time to download the footage and do something with it, something else I don't do often - I just realized I have 6 hours of video from the first three years of Zach's life to someday sit down and edit... yikes.

So thanks to Grandpa K, here is a short clip from our dinner at TGI Fridays - Zach's reaction to the birthday treat and singing. It ends with a close-up of a very "Zach" moment - his special method of carrying his cars around, in this case his many new Lightning McQueens, with his beloved Cowabungadee under his arm:

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is so cute! We took Bryn to TGI Fridays too for her birthday just to let them sing.