Friday, January 8, 2010

A challenge

I've been tagged with a challenge! This fun one is called: 'This Picture Has A Story'.

Rules:
*Open your first photo folder
*Scroll down to the 10th picture in your file(if you don't have a 10 pictures go to the next folder that does)
*Post that photo and tell your story behind the photo.
*Tag 5 friends to do the same

I was a little concerned at what I'd find, since I have a tendency to take A LOT of pictures and then not delete the "bad" ones. I also am behind in archiving pictures off my hard drive, so I had no idea what I'd find. But since a few weeks ago I did save some older pictures to cd, this one is actually somewhat recent, from a folder called "4th of July 2009." Here it is, the 10th picture:


If that little cutie isn't familiar to you, her name is Kasey. She's our good friend Matt and Jenny's little girl. She's a year younger than Zach, and it's been great fun to watch the two of them learn to play together the last couple months as they've both gotten a little older. And now both are going to have a baby brother or a sister (Kasey's sibling is going to be a surprise) in early summer! Anyway, this picture was taken at our friends' cabin on the 4th of July, at a moment when Kasey managed to get the ball away from the boys. :)

As far as the last rule, I now challenge: Sarah, Heidi, Jenny R, Liz O, and since they need encouragement to update their blog - the Brodds! You've been tagged - have fun!

1 comment:

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

Oh wow, she is cute! Her parents must be very good looking to produce such a specimin of a child.