Monday, February 2, 2009

2 year photo attempt

I really, really miss the days that I could just make a goofy noise and Zach would look at the camera and smile. These days he not only won't smile, he doesn't want to even look at the camera. Or, if he does smile, it looks like he's baring his fangs with his eyes are squeezed shut - not his best look.

Despite all of that, Scott and I took Zach to Central Park here in Woodbury, which is an indoor park - live plants and trees, waterfalls, and a huge wall of windows. It's very nice actually, and a great spot for taking pictures. I thought perhaps we'd get one or two decent pictures to use as his official 2 year-old photos, rather than dragging him to yet another portrait studio.

As you'll see below, the outing wasn't a grand success. While these aren't bad, I'm still on a mission for a good smile aimed at the camera. Perhaps by the time he turns three...






No comments: