Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Also

Zach's been full of some funny stuff lately...

My favorite - his use of the word "also." He uses it appropriately, but it is just so funny to hear such a formal-sounding word coming out of a tiny person with a high voice. One example: today on our way home I said we were going to go home to see Daddy, and he responded "Koskie also." Hee hee!

He also cracked me up a little today when he was splashing around in the tub. All of a sudden he looked up at me and said "it's nice and cozy in here." I have no idea where that came from, but I guess the water was the right temperature.

We had adventures in finger-painting for the first time last week... some of you lucky readers will be receiving a very special valentine from Zach. He wasn't too thrilled to get his hands all messy; I wonder where he gets that from???

(an example of his "smile")

No comments: