Thursday, November 27, 2008

Too much

As I sit here recovering from eating too much (and we haven't even had dessert yet!), I have come to the conclusion that I have too much to be thankful for. I'll start with what I am the most thankful for:
Our little family - everybody healthy and happy.

I'm also thankful that I have in-laws whose company I actually enjoy. I'm very aware many people can't say that! We've had a great week, centered around eating (not counting today's dinner, which Teri and I cooked together, I've cooked exactly one meal since Saturday) and Zach. Oh, and shopping. :) We will all be sad to say good-bye tomorrow.

I'm also thankful for my own parents, who are hopefully enjoying the holiday in sunny Florida. We miss you!

I could go on and on, as we have a lot of family and friends to be thankful for. But I'll keep it short and hope you know how much we love and appreciate all of you. I also hope this holiday finds all of you surrounded by loved ones and good cheer!

The first thanksgiving in our new house!

No comments: