Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Upside-right

That's my new favorite word: upside-right. Zach was looking at a book with a monkey hanging upside-down in a tree. He pointed out that the monkey was upside-down, and then turned the book the other way and said "upside-right!" Makes sense to me.

The other goofy thing he's been saying lately is a quote from his book The Potty Book for Boys, a gift from our big-boy friend Aiden (who was generous enough to give it to Zach when he no longer needed it). Several times over the last few days we've heard him say "uh-oh had accident, pants are very wet." Sometimes he even goes on to the next line, where the parents aren't upset about the wet pants, you know the potty-training drill. Anyway, a few times when he's said it, we've actually had a leaky-diaper situation, so I guess it's Zach's unique way of telling us he's wet and uncomfortable. Needless to say, when he said it this morning while sitting on my lap - I jumped up right away! But it was a false alarm... a wet diaper, but no leaks. Whew.

G&G Willard are here for Thanksgiving week. We've had lots of adventures - I'll fill you in more when I've got some pictures to post too. But needless to say - Zach is LOVING all the extra attention.

No comments: